RSS

bailando en mi mente

On The Floor (Ven A Bailar)I miss dancing. This is one of the things that make me miss college. I didn't dance a lot. Only a couple of times during some contests. And it was always in a group of 5 or 8 or more. Practice was always tiring. And we had to do it on top of a very...very hectic schedule. But it was always during that time when I felt most unstressed. Those were the Get It Right and Sexy Back and Wanna Ride days. Good times.


Dancing has always given me the kind of freedom that no other medium of expression has. I'm hardly a professional. I mean heck, I couldn't even do a split! LOL! But there's a power that dancing has in drawing me to it. Me and my bestfriend, who loves dancing as much as I do, have even talked about getting into a dance class. Sooner than later, I will have to. For my sanity's sake(exaggerating). But no I am not at all exaggerating when I say I miss dancing an awful lot.

The dance tune that's stuck in my head right now is the Spanish version of On the Floor. Ladies and gents, here is..Ven A Bailar by Jennifer Lopez. Ven a celebrar!

0 comments:

Post a Comment