RSS

of nothings and some other things

It has just occurred to me how I've always entitled my new blogs' first entry with the blog's title itself. Hence, this entry's title...

I've had a couple of other new blogs since 2011 has started. This is the first personal blog. My other personal blog from 2006, I've left for good.


Blogging has always been refreshing for me. I remember being so bummed up with college papers and sooo many projects. I remember jumping from one computer programming language to another and not being able to switch syntax in between. I remember all the fuzz during those years. And then I remember another thing. I used to visit my blog and write my heart out, and the stress went away.

Over the years, blogging has become more than just a 'de-stressing' activity for me. It has been a source of social life, and a channel for sharing what little information I know of the world and all things beautiful this side of the planet.

This is my new personal blog. And if you happen to read this, thank you for dropping by. I hope you learn from the nothings and somethings of this web space.

Later, aleegeyter. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment